This year, a relationship ended, I lost my dog, flew to California alone, met a handsome young Englishman and fell in love, held a yard sale and said goodbye to everything I owned, then left America to spend time in England with said Englishman.
I'm curious about what 2014 will hold for me.
I'm thankful for:
- My family. No matter what you think, mine's the best.
- The traveling I did this year. New York, California, England, and Scotland.
- All of my good memories, new and old. I'll always cherish them.
- My amazing friends, in real life and online.
- Gummy bears.
- My followers.
- The wonderful family I have the privilege to live with.
- This beautiful world, with so many places to visit.
- My boyfriend, who keeps me sane (and sometimes crazy), loves me no matter what, and gives me a reason to smile every morning.